Whatever the nature of your concerns or problems at work, WRS can provide you with professional support and advice you need to resolve them. Our specialist representatives are exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced at tackling all types of workplace difficulties.
By following these links, you can find out more about your rights and what to do if you:
- Are required to attend a disciplinary meeting concerning your conduct.
- Have been unfairly denied the performance rating you deserve.
- Find your performance being criticised, or are placed on a performance improvement plan, or suspect your employer may be trying to dismiss you.
- Believe that you are at risk of being dismissed.
- Are being bullied or harassed.
- Would like to make a complaint about your manager or someone else.
- Are being discriminated against because of your sex, race, age, sexual orientation or for any other reason.
- Have been off work frequently or over an extended period of time because of sickness, ill-health or disability.
- Believe you are at risk of being unfairly selected for redundancy.
- Have been told that you will be required to TUPE transfer to work for another company.
- Are being disadvantage because of a disability.
- Feel that you are being given no option but to resign and claim constructive dismissal because of how you are being treated.
- Are contemplating raising a grievance because you have not been treated fairly.
- Need to know what would be involved in taking your employer to employment tribunal.
In fact there is no limit to the type of problems at work with which we can provide you with help and assistance.
Addressing your concerns – support provided by WRS
WRS can support you in many different ways depending upon your particular needs:
- Once you get in touch, we will first provide you with a free initial consultation. This will involve evaluating your representation needs, discussing how best to construct your case, what you need to do to prepare, and your prospects of success. We will also provide an estimate of WRS’s costs if you want to progress with our support.
- If you are submitting a grievance (or similar) complaint, we can guide you with what to write in your complaint letter. Or your Appeal Letter if you have had an unsatisfactory outcome to an earlier disciplinary or grievance hearing.
- Produce a detailed and persuasive Written Statement for you. How well-written and professional this is will be critical to how successful you are achieving the outcome you are seeking.
- Arrange for you to be accompanied at any Formal Meetings by an exceptionally experienced and professional representative of a trade union, who will present your case in by far the most effective and compelling way.
- Negotiate a Settlement Agreement for you if you have a strong case and your employer wants to avoid the time and cost of legal proceedings.
- Provide you with guidance and support if you eventually need to take your case to employment tribunal.
Depending on your representation needs, you may want to use all, or just some, of these services.
You can contact us by using the button below.